Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 30, 2026

THIS DAY LORD

This day Lord I come to you humble as I know how. First Lord I asked you to forgive me for those two failed marriages. Please forgive me for not being the best wife as I could have been.  Lord I'm 75 years old which you know.  I'm very lonely and God! I desire to  have helpmate, I desire companionship,  I desire a husband who will be my provider and protector.  Most of all Lord and I ask you for someone that will love me with their whole heart mind and soul home with their whole heart mind and soul just as they love you. Lord I beg for a husband, I want a husband, I sincerely desire a husband and I I need a husband. I need companionship and God I put all that I desires in the sealed envelope addressed to you. God if it's not right, If there is anything on there that you don't want on there God please fix it.You know how and what to give me. Lord on this day I pour out my heart to you. Please God answer my prayer. I know and I know when you do it it will be done right.  You will send a man to find me that it's just right for me. On this day know beyond The Shadow of doubt that you can do it for me.I know what you told me to ask and you give would give it to me. Lord I am asking and trusting you with the answer. I thank you in advance for my gift from above I'll be ever thankful to you with the whole heart mind and soul.With my whole heart  I thank you in advance for the answered prayers. Amen and Amen.